Yesterday we got the Apple’s huge iOS update. As they mentioned before they released the official iOS 10 update to the public. iOS 10 is a long waited huge update of Apple. They released iOS 10 after 8 beta releases for iOS developers and also for testers. With the release of iOS 10 and iOS 10.0.1 many of the iOS users tends to search for iOS 10 Jailbreak. As we all know Pangu is the leading team of iOS jailbreak. So in this article we are going to discuss about the Pangu 10 jailbreak with the possibilities of Cydia download for iOS 10.
|Pangu 10.1 Windows||Pangu 10.1 Mac|
Who got the iOS 10 Update?
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4,
- iPad 4th Generation
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
These are the iDevices that Apple released iOS 10 update officially. If your iOS device doesn’t got the iOS 10 update you can update it manually with iTunes in your computer.
How to Download Cydia on iOS 10, 10.0.2, 10.1.1, 10.2?
- First visit https://pangu-download.net/cydia from your iPhone, iPad, iPod which you want to install Cydia.
- Then Online Cydia Installer will automatically detect your iOS device and version.
- Now tap on “Start” button to start the online cydia installing process.
- After Cydia installing process completed successfully tap on ““ADD TO HOMESCREEN” button.
- As the final step click on install button to complete the cydia downloading process.
- Enjoy thousands of Apps, tweaks and themes from the cydia App store downloaded in Home screen
How to update to iOS 10?
- This is a very easy process, anyone can update their iOS device to the latest iOS version available for the device.
- Before the Update Apple recommends to have a backup of the personal data. There are 2 methods to take backups, iTunes and iCloud. If you have a good wifi connection or data connection then iCloud backup can be done easily by navigating to iCloud in settings menu. iTunes backup can be done very easily with iTunes application in the Computer.
- Then go to “Settings” > “General” > “Software Update” and follow the instructions carefully to update to iOS 10.
Download Pangu 10 jailbreak
If you are Jailbreak lover you already know that Pangu team recently released Pangu 9.3.3 for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak for the 64-bit devices. Apple patched it by the release of iOS 9.3.4 and also they patched some of the vulnerabilities with the iOS 9.3.5 security update. So still we don’t have Pangu 10 for Windows and Mac. If any site is claiming to have Pangu for iOS 10 beware of those fake Pangu 10 jailbreak tools. Because Pangu team doesn’t announced anything about Pangu 10. So we have to wait some more to Jailbreak iOS 10 until Pangu team is responding.
Current Pangu Jailbreak status with Cydia Download
Above downloads works for iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3. Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, 9.3.2, 9.3.1, 9.3, 9.2
Future of iOS 10 Jailbreak
Still we don’t have any news about the iOS 10 Jailbreak officially or any unofficial Jailbreak. The recent Jailbreak news we have is the Luca Todesco’s iOS 10 beta 8 Jailbreak. We can believe that vulnerabilities used in that jailbreak will be fixed in the official iOS 10 update. After the Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak we never get any news from the Pangu team. Actually we are too earlier to think of Pangu 10 Jailbreak as the official iOS 10 was released about a day ago. If we got any news regarding iOS 10 jailbreak and also Pangu 10 we are updating it our site. So until that beware of fake jailbreak tools and keep in touch with us!
- Find us on Facebook!