Saigon Jailbreak download for iOS 10.2.1 with Saigon iPa File!
Apple released iOS 11 update a few weeks back. But just a few days ago, a jailbreak for iOS 10.2.1 was released. It is not available for all the 64bit iPads and iPhones. This is not the first time that an iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak was released. However, all the previous jailbreaks were exploited by Apple form their updates. Apple users were anticipated waiting for the release of another Jailbreak and Saigon Jailbreak has been able to impress them.
What is Saigon Jailbreak?
Saigon Jailbreak can be considered as the latest iOS 10.2.1 jailbreaker. It is based on extra_recipe, triple_fetch and ziVA exploits. One of the most impressive features about Saigon Jailbreak is that it is not based on new exploits. Existing exploits have been configured appropriately in order to give life to this amazing iOS jailbreak tool.
What devices are compatible with Saigon Jailbreak?
Saigon Jailbreak is compatible with a variety of iPhone and iPad models. Here is a complete list of all the supported devices.
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7
- iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5S
- IPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad Pro
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
- iPad Touch
Any person who has one of these devices will be able to go ahead with Saigon Jailbreak. However, it is important to keep in mind that the jailbreak is only available for 64 bit devices with iOS 10.2.1. If a person has upgraded the device to a later firmware version than iOS 10.2.1, it would not be possible to use this jailbreak. Unfortunately, there is no possibility to downgrade the firmware as well.
Cydia Impactor Download
How to use Saigon Jailbreak to jailbreak iOS 10.2.1?
Here is a step by step guide, which any person having a compatible device mentioned above can follow in order to jailbreak iOS 10.2.1
01. First of all, Saigon.ipa file and cydia Impactor needs to be downloaded. It can be downloaded by above download links
02. The Saigon Jailbreak tool can be installed by following the standard installation procedure. However, the Cydia Impactor utility needs to be downloaded.
03. Once the download is completed, device needs to be connected and it is important to make sure that Cydia Impactor identifies it.
04. When Cydia Impactor identifies the device, it would be made available under the dropdown list. The downloaded Saigon.ipa file needs to be dragged over to it.
05. As soon as the IPA file is dragged, user would be asked to enter Apple ID credentials. Accurate credentials need to be provided to move forward with installation.
06. Once credentials are entered, it would be possible to see Saigon Jailbreak app on the screen. Then the device needs to be disconnected from the computer.
07. The app would be installed via the Apple ID. That’s why it requested for the Apple ID credentials. Therefore, device needs to be provided with the ability to trust the linked certificate. In order to do that, Profile & Device Management should be accessed via Settings by tapping on General.
08. Once access to the certificate is granted, Saigon app needs to be started. On the app interface, it would be possible to see a Jailbreak button. As soon as this button is selected, the Jailbreak process would start.
Saigon Jailbreak would not be successful in the very first attempt. If the first attempt fails, users are encouraged to try it for one more time. Before trying Saigon Jailbreak for the second time, it would be a good idea to reboot the device.