Pangu 9.3.3, 9.3.2, 9.3.1, 9.2, 9.1, 8 jailbreak for any iPhone / iPad / iPod
Pangu team releases the latest pangu jailbreak for ios 9 and ios 9.0.2, 9.1 and 9.3.3. Pangu team was the first to release jailbreak for ios 9. Finally now we have Pangu 9.2 and Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreaks. And also Pangu Team was the first in ios 8 jailbreak. Pangu is a Chinese team that working for jailbreaks.
Many stay on ios 9.1 because the jailbreak for ios 9.2, 9.3.1 and ios 9.3.2 still pending by Pangu team. We hope they will release it very soon. Up to now we have Pangu 9.
Download Cydia on iOS 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.4, 9.3.5 upto iOS 10
- First visit https://pangu-download.net/cydia from your iPhone, iPad, iPod which you want to install cydia.
- Online Jailbreak tool will automatically detects your iOS version and iOS device and check whether your device is competible with cydia downloader.
- Now click on the “Start” button that appears.
- Now automatically jailbreak process will starts.
- After everything completed successfully tap on “ADD TO HOMESCREEN” button.
- Finally tap on “install” button to finish the cydia downloading process.
Pangu jailbreak earlier available only for Windows users. But now they developed the Mac version also. Latest available is Pangu 9 v1.2.0
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s
- 5th gen iPod touch, 6th gen iPod touch
- iPad 2, iPad 3 , iPad 4, iPad Air , iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 1st gen, Retina iPad mini, iPad mini 3, iPad mini
Compatible ios versions
- Pangu 9.3.3 : iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3
- Pangu 9 : ios 9 – iOS 9.0.2 – iOS 9.1
- Pangu 8 : ios 8 – iOS 8.1 – ios 8.3
- Pangu 7 : ios 7.1 – iOS 7.1.x
Pangu Jailbreak full detailed Tutorial
First download the Pangu Jailbreak tool according to your iOS version. From the below links. Both Windows and Mac versions are available.
This tutorial works for all the ios versions from ios 7.1 to ios 9.1
1. Backup all of your data to iCloud or iTunes.
2. Turn on Airplane mode in your iPhone/ iPad or iPod.
3. Then turn off the Touch ID & passcode and Find my phone in your iDevice.
4. Connect your device to the computer. If you are using a windows computer then right click on the Pangu icon and click “Run as Administrator”
5. Click on “Start” button on pangu jailbreak tool after your device is successfully detected by Pangu.
6. Sometimes phone respring few times in the process, don’t worry this is normal. Stay patient and wait some time.
7. After the jailbreak process get completed your phone will reboot naturally. After the reboot you can see the cydia icon in your home screen. That means you have successfully jailbroken your iDevice.
Got any problems? Check out Pangu Error fix & Troubleshoot and also FAQ and Help on Pangu Download.
This is the complete Pangu Jailbreak tutorial with images. We hope to update this with the latest ios 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1 and ios 9.3.2 Jailbreaks very soon!