Pangu Download for jailbreak iOS 10.3.2, 10.3.1, 10.2.1, 9.3.5, 9.3.4, 9.3.3, iPhone, iPad, iPod
Long Waited iOS 10 was released by Apple to the public. After 8 iOS 10 beta updates for developers and testers they released the iOS 10. These days jailbreaking and Cydia download has become very popular among the iOS users. To Jailbreak iOS 10 first download Pangu 10 Jailbreak tool.
Cydia Download with Pangu Jailbreak
Download Cydia for any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with iOS from iOS 7 to iOS 9.3.5, 10, 10.1.1, 10.2, 10.2.1, 10.3, 10.3.1, 10.3.2, 10.3.3. Click below button with your iOS device to download Cydia.
Finally with the release of iOS 10.3.1 pangu team released Pangu 10.3.1 jailbreak for iOS 10.3.1 with cydia download for iOS 10.3.1 Download Pangu 10.3.1 Mac and Windows versions from below download links.
Pangu 9.3.5 Download
Finally apple released iOS 9.3.5 by killing Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. Still now we have chance to jailbreak iOS 9.3.4 with Pangu iOS 9.3.4.
Pangu 9.3.3 Download
Pangu 9.3.3 released! Finally a great new for all the iOS users. Now it’s few hours that Pangu team released their latest Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak. As they mentioned the latest Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak tool may compatible only with 64-bit devices.
Get the latest version of Pangu download for your iPhone 6, 6s, 6s plus, 5, 5s, 5c, 4, 4s, iPad or iPod supporting iOS versions from iOS 7 – 7.1 , iOS 8.1, ios 8.3 and also for the latest ios 9, ios 9.1, ios 9.2, ios 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.3.
Pangu is a group of Chinese mobile security experts who mainly releases jailbreaking tools for iOS. They are one of the few well known groups working on iOS jailbreak. They had previously released jailbreaking tools for iOS 7 and 8. Though their tools’ effectiveness was severely limited by Apple in multiple updates, the resourceful Pangu team has always come out with new ways to jailbreak Apple’s mobile operating system by finding one security flaw or another. Below you can find the Pangu download links up to the latest version.
Pangu team first came into the jailbreak process with iOS 7.1 in earlier 2014. At that time users were impressed with pangu jailbreaking. Because this is a unknown sudden release of Jailbreak. As the jailbreaking process of pungu get succeed, many gathered around with Pangu. After 2 days of release iOS 8 by apple the pangu team relased the jailbreak for iOS 8. And they were the first to release Jailbreak for iOS 8. Latest Pangu DownloadPangu amazed the jailbreaking community by releasing Pangu 9 jailbreaking tool in October 2015. For now Pangu 9 can jailbreak iOS 9.0 to iOS 9.3.3 – which were previously thought immune to any jailbreaking attempt. There are both Windows and Mac versions of Pangu 9 jailbreak. Below you can find the download links.Pangu Jailbreak Capability
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 4,iPad mini 3, Retina iPad mini, 1st gen iPad mini
- 6th generation iPod Touch, 5th generation iPod touch.
Pangu is capable with all ios 9 capable devices.The first release of Pangu 9 is with some shortcomings, there were no cydia app and also there was no a mac version. However with the next version of Pangu they fixed that. Pangu Download LinksPangu 9.3.3 – For iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3Finally we have iOS 9.3.3 and and 9.2 jailbreak with Pangu Team.
Pangu 9 – For all iOS 9 users. This is the latest bug fixed version of Pangu download for iOS 9.0 – 9.1 ( Mac version added and cydia supporting)
Pangu 8 – For all iOS 8 users
Pangu 7 – For all iOS 7 users.
Pangu 9 change logs and error fixes
Windows versions change logs
V 1.0.0 (2015-10-14)
- This is the first version
- 0A error code bug fixed
- Fixed the removal of pangu app
- Fixed the launching problem of some PCs
- Improved the successive rate.
- Success rate and reliability of the jailbreak program for 64 bit devices improved.
- Windows low disk space issue fixed that leads to jailbreak fail.
- Increased the speed of jailbreak and the backup process optimized.
- The exit problem of unusual network status, fixed.
- Re-jailbreak function added. (This is limited only to some devices that upgraded with iTunes and remains the Jailbreak)
- Fixed the problem of xcode when using with instrument function.
Notice : If your device is Jailbroken you no need to re-jailbreak it. Just update to “Pangu 9.0.x Untether” in cydia.V1.2.0 (2015-10-27)
- The Fail of opening url scheme in MobileSafari is fixed with the new buddle of cydia patcyh.
- The keeps spinning issue in “preferences > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage” is fixed
Notice: If your device is already jailbroken with the previous versions, you no need to jailbreak again just update “Pangu 9.0.x Untether” and “Patcyh” in Cydia.
How to Jailbreak with Pangu?You need a computer in this jailbreaking process. Pangu is available only for Mac and Windows. (only pangu 9 v 1.0.0 is available for Mac).1. First you need download pangu according to your device and iOS version.
- Pangu download for windows (check above download links)
- Pangu download for Mac (check above download links)
- Pangu download 9.1
- Pangu download 9.2
- Pangu download 9.3
- Pangu download 9.3.2
2. Backup your data to itunes or icloud. (This is for the safety of your data)3. Then turn on Airplane mode in your iPhone / iPod or iPad4. Then you need to turn off Find my phone and Touch ID/Passcode5. Plug you iDevice to the computer. If you are using windows computer then right click on the pangu icon and click “Run as administrator”6. Lauch Pangu Jailbreak tool, if your device is recognized successfully by the computer then click on the “Start” button on pangu. Now the Jailbreak process begins.7. Phone will reboots naturally after the jailbreak process. And you can see cydia icon appear on your Home screen. Now you have successfully jailbroken your iDevice.Video Tutorial For the Pangu Jailbreak process
Pangu Error fix & Troubleshoot
The jailbreak process of Pangu 9 for iOS 9 and iOS 9.1 is very easy smooth and reliable process. But some people reports that they are getting some errors in this process. They can try the following suggestions.
1. 0A error – Progress Stuck at 45%
This error occurs when using encrypted backups from the iTunes. Disable the encrypted backups in iTunes from the summary tab. Many says this helps them.
2. Fail in Jailbreak
Try following things
- Reboot the computer and also the phone.
- Turn on Airplane mode on iDevice
- Disable Passcode and “Find My Phone”.
3. Grey Start button (ios device doesn’t recognize)
This happens when the computer doesn’t recognize your iPhone iPod or iPad well. Try reinstalling iTunes and reconnecting again.
4. Cydia app doesn’t appear after the Jailbreak
Open the photo app in your device and try again with pangu tool.
FAQ and Help
1. Preparation for Jailbreak
Take a full backup of your data to icloud or to iTunes, Actually this for the safety of the data. No data lose occur in the jailbreak process but the thing is no one can guarantee about your private data. Then switch on the Airplane mode and disable Find my phone and Passcode, this is to increase the success rate of jailbreak.
2. Difficult to Jailbreak the devices that upgraded via OTA
Lot of iDevices that upgraded via OTA fails in the pangu Jailbreak. This affects badly for the Jailbreak. If you fail many times in this process, try download the version iOS firmware restore your phone to original.However now there is easy way to restore the iOS firmware. We can use Pangu tool to restore the iOS version and also for the activation from one click.
3. “Disk almost full” warning
This happens because when jailbreaking, the cydia app write some files to the system partition, this is normal. If the cydia app is installed correctly then this error will be fixed with the first boot.Jailbreaking with pangu is an easy process and also a good choice. The latest jailbreak of Pangu is for iOS 9.0.2 and we all are waiting for the jailbreak of ios 9.1 and ios 9.2. We hope that they will release it very soon before the next iOS update.
Credits for developing pangu
Pangu tool was developed by the Team Pangu. We do not hold any copyrights regarding Pangu. We should Thank the Team pangu for this great Jailbreak tool and also we should [email protected] @qwertyoruiop [email protected] for their hard works.