How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and install Cydia 9.3.3 without a computer
We all know that Pangu Team recently released the Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak for iOS 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2 and for the latest iOS 9.3.3 devices. It is Semi-tethered jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3. For the installation of PP jailbreak tool we need a computer but a iOS developer developed that Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak for iOS devices without a computer. So now we can Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without a computer and install cydia 9.3.3 very easily. In this article we are going to discuss process of installing cydia 9.3.3 without a computer and jailbreaking your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without a Computer
This method is very beneficial for the iOS users who doesn’t have a computer. Now the jailbreaking is very easy with Pangu. So lets begin jailbreaking of iOS 9.3.3 from the iOS device.
01. This method works only for iOS 9.3.3 devices so we highly recommend to update your iPhone, iPad or iPod to latest iOS 9.3.3 version.
02. Disable “Find my iPhone” and also passcodes, this will increase the rate of jailbreking.
03. Now open the Safari browser of your iPhone, iPod or iPad and click the below Jailbreak Now button.
04. Now you will be asked to install the jailbreak on your device. Click on Install button.
05. Now wait some time. Now you will see PP/Pangu 9.3.3 app icon in your home screen.
06. Open settings of you iOS device and navigate to General then to Device Management
07. Now touch on the profile here and then touch on blue Trust button appears.
08. Now you will get a popup with, in here touch on the red Trust button. After you completed all these settings successfully go to your home screen.
09. Open the PP/Pangu 9.3.3 app in your home screen and allow notifications by tapping on the OK button.
10. Now tap the middle of the circle that appears. (see the below image).
11. Press the lock screen button of your iOS devices and lock the screen. Now you will get storage full error message simply ignore it and also you will see PP/Pangu 9.3.3 notication.
12. Wait some time. After a automatic reboot you will see Cydia app icon installed in your home. Now the jailbreking process completed and now you have a successfully jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 device.
13. Open the cydia app and enjoy the freedom of jailbreaking by downloading jailbreak Tweaks.
You have successfully jailbroken your iOS 9.3.3 device without a computer by using Pangu 9.3.3 online jailbreaking tool.
This is a Semi-tethered Jailbreak so the jailbreak will remove after you reboot your iPhone, iPod or iPad. So after a reboot you need to jailbreak again by opening the Pangu 9.3.3 app in your home screen.
Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak app was developed by the both Pangu Team and PP Team. We do not hold any copyrights regarding Pangu. The online Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak tool was developed by “Totoateam” we should need to thank them and also we should need to thank “idownloadblog” for the Tutorial.
Update : Apple blocked this safari jailbreaking method. So anymore we cannot use this method and we have to use the official Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreaking method.