How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu 9.3.3 on Mac, Windows, Linux with Cydia Impactor
Now the Pangu team has officially released their latest Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak tool for the iOS users. It can jailbreak iOS 9.2, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.1 and also latest iOS 9.3.3. As we all know about a week ago Pangu released the Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak with PP jailbreak team. It is a Chinese version and also it works only in windows computers. But now we have the brand new English version of Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak tool works with iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 devices.
The latest English Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak tools works on all Windows, Mac and Linux computers. And the latest English pangu 9.3.3 tool uses a tool called “Cydia Impactor” for the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreaking process. Actually the Cydia impactor tool is used for signing of ipa file. The new iOS 9.3.3 jailbreaking is very different from the old PP/Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak. So in this post we are going to discuss about the new Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreaking process with cydia impactor.
English Pangu 9.3.3 supporting devices
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus
- iPod Touch 6th Gen
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
Important things before iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak
- Latest English Pangu 9.3.3 supports only 64-bit devices. (check above list)
- Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak supports iOS 9.2, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, and iOS 9.3.3.
- This is semi tethered jailbreak – need to jailbreak again after a reboot.
- Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is 100% free to download and use.
- Jailbreak process can be done with Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
- It’s better have a backup of your data to iTunes or iCloud before the jailbreak.
Download English Pangu iOS 9.3.3
Cydia Impactor Download
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu and Cydia Impactor
01. First Download Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak IPA file and Cydia Impactor according to your computer from the above download links.
02. Then connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the computer using the USB cable.
03. Now open the download Cydia Impactor tool in your computer.
04. Now drag the downloaded Pangu 9.3.3 (NvwaStone_1.0.ipa) file and drop it into the cydia impactor.
05. If you got a Apple developer warning message, click on OK button.
06. Now you will be asked to enter your Apple ID and then your Password. This is to sign the .iPa file of pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak. If you don’t like to enter your current Apple ID and Password then you can create a new one and enter. After you successfully enter your details click on OK button.
07. Now Cydia Impactor will start to install Pangu app on your iOS device. This will take some minutes to complete. During the process you will get “keychain” message, click on “Allow” to allow the access.
08. Once the installing process finishes the cydia impactor will return to the normal screen. And you will see Pangu app icon on your iOS device. If you have the Pangu icon on your iPhone, iPod or iPad home screen that means you have successfully installed Pangu app on your device.
09. Now in your iDevice go to “settings” then to “General” the “Device Management” and you will see the developer profile with the Apple ID provided in Pangu installation.
10. Now tap on the developer profile and open it and tap on “Trust button”, and also tap “Trust” on the popup you get.
11. After you complete everything go back to the home screen and open Pangu app. Then allow the notifications by pressing OK button in the popup you get.
12. Now touch on the “Start” button in the middle and lock the screen of your iOS device.
13. Now Pangu 9.3.3 starts to jailbreak your device. After some resprings and finally after a reboot the jailbreak process finished. In your home screen you will see Cydia app icon. That means you have successfully jailbroken your iOS 9.3.3 device. Now you can enjoy the freedom of the jailbreak and Cydia Tweaks.
This is semi tethered jailbreak so you have to jailbreak again after a reboot from the Pangu app installed in your device.