Pangu 9 Jailbreak for ios 9
Latest Pangu 9 is now available for download. It was developed by the usual developers of TeamPangu. They are a chinese team. Pangu 9 was released on 14th of October 2015. It was a huge surprise for the jailbreak community. Latest Pangu 9 can jailbreak ios 9 upto ios 9.0.2. Jailbreak for ios 9.2 and ios 9.3 are still pending by the TeamPangu.
Pangu 9 Device capability
- Pangu 9 is compatible with the latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus.
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad mini, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini Retina
- iPod 5th gen & iPod 6th gen
iOS versions support Pangu 9
- Supports ios 9 upto ios 9.0.2
- iOS 9.1 (coming soon)
- iOS 9.2 (coming soon)
Download Pangu 9
Pangu available only for Windows and Mac computers. v1.2.0 is the latest error fixed version of windows and v1.0.0 is the only version that supports for Mac. Download Pangu Jailbreak tool from the following download links.
How to Jailbreak ios 9 with Pangu 9
This is a very easy process. Only thing you need is a computer to do this. Note that Pangu 9 can Jailbreak up to ios 9.0.2 and still it cannot jailbreak ios 9.1 and ios 9.2.
- As the first step it is very important to take a backup of all of the personal data to iTunes or iCloud.
- Then turn off the “Passcode or Touch ID” and also the “Find my iPhone”
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Now the Pangu 9 jailbreak too will detect your phone.
- Then click on the “start Jailbreak”.
- During this process your phone will reboots several times.
- Now you are done. You can see the Cydia app on your home screen.
What’s new in Pangu9
Pangu supports only for Windows and Mac. There is only one version for Mac and there are 4 versions for windows.
Windows V1.0.0 (2015-10-14)
- This is first version of windows pangu9
Windows V1.0.1 (2015-10-15)
- In this version they fixed the 0A error code bug and they improved the success rate of jailbreak. And also the removal of pangu app also ensured.
Windows V1.1.0 (2015-10-21)
- They had fixed many errors in this version like Pangu tool exit problem, low disk space issue in windows and a bug in the instrument function in Xcode. They added the re-jailbreak function. And also they improved the success rate of jailbreak.
Windows V1.2.0 (2015-10-27)
- This is the latest version of pangu jailbreak. In this version they fixed the spinning problem in “preferences > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage”. And also they bundled the latest cydia with a new Patcyh.
Mac V1.0.0 (2015-10-28)
- This is the one and only Mac version. Mac users can use this.