Pangu 9.1 Jailbreak update for iPhone 6, 6s ,5 and iPad, Ipod
Pangu 9.1 Jailbreak woohoo yes finally we got it after a long delay. It is huge surprise for the Jailbreak community as they waited so long for this. The Pangu team releases jailbreak for ios 9.1 few hours ago for window and Mac. Latest pangu available now is v1.3.0. This was released on 11th March 2016 by the TeamPangu. As they mentioned this ios 9.1 jailbreak only works for 64 bit devices and still not works for ios 9.2 Jailbreak. Download the pangu 9.1 Jailbreak tool to jailbreak ios 9.1 from the below download links and follow the tutorial for Jailbreak.
Pangu 9.1 supporting Devices
As the Pangu team mentioned in their website this untethered ios 9.1 Jailbreak only works for 64 bit devices with ios 9.1 firmware. (All the ios devices above iPhone 5c are 64 bit devices.)
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad pro
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
Unfortunately this Pangu 9.2 Jailbreak does not support iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad mini, iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4, iPod touch 5G. If your devices is a 64 bit one you can download Pangu 9.1 from the below download Links for windows and Mac.
Pangu 9.1 Download
Latest version available is v1.3.0.
Download older versions of Pangu from Pangu Download Page
What’s new in Pangu 9.1 v1.3.0 Jailbreak?
- This was released on 11th of March 2016
- Supports 64 bit ios 9.1 devices
- Support iPhones above 5s
- iPads supported –iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air , iPad Air 2, , iPad Pro
How to jailbreak with Pangu ios 9.1?
- First download Pangu latest jailbreak tool for your computer from the above links.
- Then turn on the Airplane mode in your device.
- Also switch off the “Find my iPhone” by navigating to settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- After that disable the “passcode and Touch ID” of your device by navigating to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
- Now connect your iDevice to the computer and open the Pangu 9.1 Jailbreak tool downloaded.
- Then check whether your device is successfully detected by Pangu.
- Then click on “Start” button on Pangu to begin the Jailbreak process.
- When it asks click on “Already Backup” to continue the process.
- Now you can see Pangu icon appear on your iPhone, iPad or iPod home screen.
- During the Jailbreak process your device will reboots automatically and you will be asked to unlock the device and also to turn on the Airplane mode.
- Then Pangu will asks you to open the Pangu app, once you open it wait for the process to complete.
- Now you are done. After the Jailbreak process successfully completed you can see “Jailbreak completed” message on both iDevice and Pangu jailbreak tool on computer.
Pangu ios 9.1 Jailbreak Video Tutorial.
With the previous Jailbreaks released by the TeamPangu, they had become the most powerful and trustworthy Jailbreak tool for ios devices. However still there is no Jailbreak for ios 9.2 and ios 9.3. So ios 9.2 and 9.3 users have to wait some more. And also they cannot downgrade because apple stopped the signing ios 9.1 some months ago.