Pangu 9.2 Jailbreak, still many are waiting for this. TeamPangu first release jailbreak tool for ios 9 on Oct 14th 2015 and it supports jailbreak for ios 9, ios 9.0.1 and ios 9.0.2. As the apple users got the ios 9.2 and ios 9.3 update for their ios devices. Now they are finding Jailbreak for the latest ios 9.2 and 9.3 versions. But the thing was still there is Jailbreak only for ios 9.0.2. Now the releasing of a new jailbreak has become a rare thing.
Pangu gave us the jailbreak for ios 9.0.2 but apple killed it by releasing ios 9.1 update. We saw that in some websites they are telling that there is Jailbreak for ios 9.2. And in some websites they say to pay for 9.2 Jailbreak and in some websites finally there are surveys to Jailbreak. We can guaranty you that still there is no Jailbreak is available for ios 9.2. So don’t get fooled for those. We can think that pangu team will release Pangu 9.2 very soon and they will skip the jailbreak of ios 9.1.
Pangu Jailbreak tools up to now
- This was released on 23rd of June 2014.
- This can Jailbreak ios 7.1 to ios 7.1.x
- This was released on 22nd of October 2014.
- This can Jailbreak ios 8 to ios 8.1
- Download Pangu 8
- This was released on 14th of October 2015.
- This can Jailbreak ios 9.0 to ios 9.0.2
- This is the latest release Pangu Jailbreak.
- Download Pangu 9
Now many apple users are downgrading their device to ios 9.0.2 as they wants the Jailbreak features in their devices. And some remains in ios 9.0.2 without updating.
Pangu 9.2 Release Date
Still we can’t say exactly the releasing date of Pangu 9.2 Jailbreak because the pangu team has not yet made any statement regarding this. So we can think that Pangu team will release it after 2, 3 weeks of public release of ios 9.2 by apple. So we have to wait for it.
Finally we can say is still there is no jailbreak for ios 9.2. So don’t get fooled for fake jailbreaks. At this moment the thing we can do is waiting the new release of pangu 9.2 jailbreak, because Pangu is the best and trustworthy jailbreak team. However still if you want the Jailbreak, as I mentioned above you can downgrade your ios version to ios 9.0.2. As soon as TeamPangu releases the pangu 9.2 Jailbreak we will update it in our website so keep in touch with us.
Latest Pangu 9 is now available for download. It was developed by the usual developers of TeamPangu. They are a chinese team. Pangu 9 was released on 14th of October 2015. It was a huge surprise for the jailbreak community. Latest Pangu 9 can jailbreak ios 9 upto ios 9.0.2. Jailbreak for ios 9.2 and ios 9.3 are still pending by the TeamPangu.
Pangu 9 Device capability
- Pangu 9 is compatible with the latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus.
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad mini, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini Retina
- iPod 5th gen & iPod 6th gen
iOS versions support Pangu 9
- Supports ios 9 upto ios 9.0.2
- iOS 9.1 (coming soon)
- iOS 9.2 (coming soon)
Download Pangu 9
Pangu available only for Windows and Mac computers. v1.2.0 is the latest error fixed version of windows and v1.0.0 is the only version that supports for Mac. Download Pangu Jailbreak tool from the following download links.
How to Jailbreak ios 9 with Pangu 9
This is a very easy process. Only thing you need is a computer to do this. Note that Pangu 9 can Jailbreak up to ios 9.0.2 and still it cannot jailbreak ios 9.1 and ios 9.2.
- As the first step it is very important to take a backup of all of the personal data to iTunes or iCloud.
- Then turn off the “Passcode or Touch ID” and also the “Find my iPhone”
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Now the Pangu 9 jailbreak too will detect your phone.
- Then click on the “start Jailbreak”.
- During this process your phone will reboots several times.
- Now you are done. You can see the Cydia app on your home screen.
What’s new in Pangu9
Pangu supports only for Windows and Mac. There is only one version for Mac and there are 4 versions for windows.
Windows V1.0.0 (2015-10-14)
- This is first version of windows pangu9
Windows V1.0.1 (2015-10-15)
- In this version they fixed the 0A error code bug and they improved the success rate of jailbreak. And also the removal of pangu app also ensured.
Windows V1.1.0 (2015-10-21)
- They had fixed many errors in this version like Pangu tool exit problem, low disk space issue in windows and a bug in the instrument function in Xcode. They added the re-jailbreak function. And also they improved the success rate of jailbreak.
Windows V1.2.0 (2015-10-27)
- This is the latest version of pangu jailbreak. In this version they fixed the spinning problem in “preferences > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage”. And also they bundled the latest cydia with a new Patcyh.
Mac V1.0.0 (2015-10-28)
- This is the one and only Mac version. Mac users can use this.