Finally most awaited Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak is released officially. It is biggest dream that come true for the iOS users. The latest Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak tool can jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and also iOS 9.2. For the past few months we have got many fake news and also fake news on Pangu 9.3.3. So today finally we have got original official Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak tool. Pangu is the one and only team that was able to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. So lets begin to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu 9.3.3.
Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Compatible devices
They mentioned that latest Pangu 9.3.3 tool will work only with 64-bit devices. Here is the list of working devices.
- iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPod touch 6th Gen
- iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
Pangu 9.3.3 Non supporting devices
- iPhone 5 and iPhone 5C
- iPod Touch 5th Generation
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini
Download Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak Tool
Currently we have only windows version. As soon as Pangu team relese Pangu 9.3.3 for Mac we are updating the download links. So Mac users keep in touch with us!
- Pangu 9.3.3 For Windows
- Pangu 9.3.3 For Mac
Imports Points Before the Jailbreak
- Make a full backup of your private data. There is no way to loss the data in jailbreaking process but for the safety it is better to have backups.
- Latest Pangu iOS 9.3.3 supports only 64-bit devices (Check above list).
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version iTunes in your computer.
- Latest Pangu tool can Jailbreak iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.3.
- Pangu is 100% free to download and use.
- Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, iPod is fully charged.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and 9.2 with Pangu?
01. First download Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak tool to your computer from the above download links.
02. Then double click on the downloaded file to open it.
03. Now click on the green setup button to installe the jailbreak tool. (see below image).
04. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the computer using a USB cable and open the installed jailbreak tool by right click on the icon and click on “Run as administrator”.
05. If your iOS device is compatible with Pangu 9.2 – 9.3.3 jailbreak a popup display. Now click on the green button to Start the jailbreak process. Make sure that your iOS device as well as your computer have a stable internet connection.
06. If you get a captcha during the process, fill it. Sometimes you may asked to enter your apple ID and also the password. (this is to create a developer profile on your iOS device to upload and download purposes.)
07. After the installation process is completed you will see PP app icon on your home screen. Now go “Settings” then “General” then “Device Management” and open the Pangu developer profile and tap on “Trust” button.
08. Accept push notifications by opening the PP Jailbreak app on your iDevice.
09. Launch PP Jailbreak tool and uncheck the littile box below the circle to prevent the installation of PP Assistant. Now tap on the circle in the middle to start the jailbreak process.
10. Now lock your screen manually, now the jailbreak process starts. You will get a notification when the jailbreaking process successfully completed and after that cydia will automatically starts to install. If you get “Storage Almost Full” notification just ignore it.
11. Do not unlock your iOS device untill everything is completed. After a automatic reboot everything will be completed.
12. If you see Cydia app on your home screen that means you have successfully jailbroken your iOS device. It may take some time for the first launch of cydia.
Video Tutorial for Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak
Congratulations now you have successfully jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 device. The latest Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak is a semi tethered jailbreak so it will remove completely and unjailbreak your device after a reboot. So after a reboot you need to jailbreak again with the PP jailbreak tool. So don’t remove it from your device.
Credits for developing
Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak tool was developed by both Pangu team and PP team. So we should need to thank both Pangu and PP teams for their hard works.